"This study Bible is a must-have to help us see Jesus Christ throughout the whole Bible." --Biblereviewguys
The ESV Gospel Transformation Study Bible is designed to help readers see Christ in all of Scripture, and grace for all of life.
It features book introductions, gospel-centered study notes, and a series of all-new articles--written by a team of over 50 pastors and scholars. This content explains passage-by-passage how God?셲 redemptive purposes culminate in the gospel and apply to the lives of believers today.
Readers will be challenged to see how the message of the gospel transforms sinners from the inside out.
* Over 375,000 words of gospel-centered study
* Introduction that outlines specific uses for the Bible
* Updated design and typesetting based on the original ESV Gospel Transformation Bible released in 2013
* Includes 5 new articles on topics such as the relationship between the Old and New Testaments, the gospel in the Old Testament, the covenants, and more
* Book introductions
* 80,000 cross-references
* Ribbon marker
* Smyth-sewn binding
* Size: 6.125" x 9.125"
* 9-point Bible text; 8-point study notes
* 2,096 pages
* Single-column format
* Packaging: None